I have engaged extensively on transatlantic economic topics in publications, congressional and parliamentary testimonies, presentations and media commentary.
Of particular note is the annual The Transatlantic Economy publication, which I write together with my colleague Joe Quinlan. It presents the most up-to-date information on jobs, trade and investment between Europe and the United States.
My book Rule-Makers or Rule-Takers? Exploring the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership which I edited with my colleague Jacques Pelkmans, was named the ”#1 Global Policy Study 2016” by the annual University of Pennsylvania peer-review survey of global think tanks.
Related contributions include the following:
- Transatlantic Policy Impacts of the U.S.-EU Trade Conflict, Testimony before the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives, June 26, 2019
- Creating the North Atlantic Marketplace for Jobs and Growth: Three Paths, One Detour, A U-Turn, and the Road to Nowhere (2018)
- Is there life After TTIP? The future of transatlantic economic relations, Presentation to Bruegel, Brussels, February 2018
- Next Steps in the ‘Special Relationship’: Impact of a US-UK Free Trade Agreement, Testimony before the Committee on Foreign Affairs of the U.S. House of Representatives, February 1, 2017
- The Geopolitics of TTIP (2014)
- The Geopolitics of TTIP: Repositioning the Transatlantic Relationship for a Changing World
- Europe’s Economic Crisis, edited with Robert M. Solow (2012)
- Europe 2020: Competitive or Complacent? (2011)