The Atlantic Basin Initiative is a network of Eminent Persons and research institutes across Europe, North and South America and Africa investigating how globalization is changing Atlantic interactions and dedicated to identifying and harnessing the potentials of ‘pan-Atlantic’ cooperation. I also am involved in the Jean Monnet Network on Atlantic Studies, a related initiative across the four Atlantic continents by 10 leading research institutes across the Atlantic to explore three emerging pan-Atlantic themes —energy; commercial interactions; and pan-Atlantic challenges to human security.
You can find out more at
- A New Atlantic Community
- The Jean Monnet Network on Atlantic Studies
- Energy and Transportation in the Atlantic Basin
- Atlantic Basin Initiative
- Atlas of the Atlantic
- Atlantic Future
- How Reversible is Globalization?
- The Future Pan-Atlantic Economy
- A Pan-Atlantic Agenda for EU-US Relations
- Atlantic Rising: The Changing Commercial Dynamics of the Atlantic Basin (2014)
- Dark Networks: Evolving Security Challenges in the Atlantic Basin (2014)
- Atlantic Currents: Overcoming the Choke Points