|9:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
||Welcome and Framing the Day
- Esther Brimmer, D.Phil., Executive Director and CEO, NAFSA
- Ambassador Bill Taylor, Executive Vice President, U.S. Institute of Peace
|9:15 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
||Session I: International Education and Building a Transatlantic Community
- Caroline Vicini, Deputy Ambassador to the USA, European Union Delegation
- Daniel S. Hamilton, PhD, Executive Director, Center for Transatlantic Relations at Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies
- Sharon Hudson-Dean, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Public Diplomacy, U.S. Department of State
- Moderator: Esther Brimmer, D.Phil., Executive Director and CEO, NAFSA
|10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
||Session II: Global Perspectives on International Education and Building Communities
- Mark S. Langevin, Ph.D., Director, Brazil Initiative, George Washington University
- John Holden, CEO, 100K Strong Foundation
- Moderator: Alison Milofsky, Director, Curriculum and Training Design, Academy, U.S. Institute of Peace
|11:45 a.m – 12:45 p.m.
||Session III: New Intersections between Education and Peacebuilding
- Julia Roig, President, PartnersGlobal
- Bridget Moix, US Senior Representative, Peace Direct
- Barbara Bodine, Director & Distinguished Professor in the Practice of Diplomacy, Institute for the Study of Diplomacy, Georgetown University
- Moderator: Jeffrey Helsing, Associate Vice President, Academy, U.S. Institute of Peace